In the first few months of the new federal administration, Minnesota’s state, tribal, and local governments are anticipating major changes in environmental policy and developing strategies to adapt.
Participants will explore what is currently happening on the federal level in environmental policy, implications at home, and options and priorities for action in Minnesota. More information and registration »
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Jon Bloomberg, Attorney— Environmental Law Group Ltd.
- Levi Brown, Environmental Land Director— Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
- Michelle Gransee, Deployment Services Supervisor— Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Kathryn Hoffman, Executive Director— Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy
- Nick Martin, Manager, Environmental Policy— Xcel Energy
- Roopali Phadke, Professor of Environmental Studies— Macalester College
- John Linc Stine, Commissioner— Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- David Terry, Executive Director— National Association of State Energy Officials (invited)