Stay up-to-date on a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills and proposals.
- Letter to the PUC regarding second Line 3 Environmental Impact Statement
- Letter of support for HF 973 – Restoring the MPCA Citizens’ Board
- Letter of Opposition to SF 1757 — Defunding Department of Commerce appeal of Line 3
- Letter of Support for HF 1606 – Funding Bus Rapid Transit
- Letter of Support for HF 2061 – Fully Funding the Forever Green Initiative
Loon Commons Blog
Our community blog, which includes weekly articles from our Environmental Insider newsletter.
- PUC has second chance to make the right call on Line 3
- Is momentum turning against sulfide mining in Minnesota?
- Walz Administration releases major clean water bonding proposal
- Court orders computer search for MPCA information on PolyMet
- MPCA completes assessment of all Minnesota watersheds, finds many lacking