Stay up-to-date on a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills and proposals.
- Letter to the PUC regarding second Line 3 Environmental Impact Statement
- Letter of support for HF 973 – Restoring the MPCA Citizens’ Board
- Letter of Opposition to SF 1757 — Defunding Department of Commerce appeal of Line 3
- Letter of Support for HF 1606 – Funding Bus Rapid Transit
- Letter of Support for HF 2061 – Fully Funding the Forever Green Initiative
Loon Commons Blog
Our community blog, which includes weekly articles from our Environmental Insider newsletter.
- Great River Energy plans to break promise to shutter Coal Creek power plant
- Senate ouster of MPCA commissioner continues pattern of environmental stonewalling
- The costs of hosting Enbridge pipelines pile up in Minnesota
- Special session concludes with compromises, some key wins for Minnesota’s environment
- Treaty People Gathering draws thousands to stand against Line 3