Stay up-to-date on a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
- Press Statement: Department of Commerce concludes that Line 3 Pipeline is not needed in Minnesota
- Press Statement: Legislative Session Delivers Rollback, Raids to Minnesota’s Environment
- Hundreds from across Minnesota rally at Capitol to “Protect our Water!”
- Voices from across Minnesota call on Legislature to protect water, end attempts to roll back environment protection
- Minnesota Environmental Partnership Issues Statement on Governor’s Veto of Bill that Would Cripple the PUC
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills and proposals.
- Letter to Congress: Oppose HR 3115, the PolyMet land swap bill
- MEP Nitrogen Fertilizer Rule Letter
- Letter to the Governor: Request for veto of Jobs Growth and Energy Affordability Bill (SF1456)
- Letter to the Governor: Request for veto of Environment and Natural Resources Omnibus Bill (SF844)
- Letter from the Governor: Veto of Agriculture Omnibus Bill
A weekly newsletter update of articles and briefs from our Coalition, including upcoming environmental events and jobs.
- Insider: October 27, 2017
- Insider: October 20, 2017
- Insider: October 13, 2017
- Insider: October 6, 2017
- Insider: September 29, 2017