Stay up-to-date on the a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
- Press Statement: Department of Commerce concludes that Line 3 Pipeline is not needed in Minnesota
- Press Statement: Legislative Session Delivers Rollback, Raids to Minnesota’s Environment
- Hundreds from across Minnesota rally at Capitol to “Protect our Water!”
- Voices from across Minnesota call on Legislature to protect water, end attempts to roll back environment protection
- Minnesota Environmental Partnership Issues Statement on Governor’s Veto of Bill that Would Cripple the PUC
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills.
- MEP Nitrogen Fertilizer Rule Letter
- Letter to the Governor: Request for veto of Jobs Growth and Energy Affordability Bill (SF1456)
- Letter to the Governor: Request for veto of Environment and Natural Resources Omnibus Bill (SF844)
- Letter from the Governor: Veto of Agriculture Omnibus Bill
- Letter from the Governor – Veto of Jobs and Energy Omnibus Bill
We aggregate the environmental and conservation news from across Minnesota biweekly, giving you a one-stop-shop reading list to stay in-the-know.
- News Watch: September 21, 2017
- News Watch: September 18, 2017
- News Watch: September 14, 2017
- News Watch: September 11
- News Watch: September 7
A weekly newsletter update of articles and briefs from our Coalition, including upcoming environmental events and jobs.
- Insider: September 8, 2017
- Insider: September 1, 2017
- Insider: August 25, 2017
- Insider: August 18, 2017
- Insider: August 11, 2017