Stay up-to-date on a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills and proposals.
- Letter of support for HF 973 – Restoring the MPCA Citizens’ Board
- Letter of Opposition to SF 1757 — Defunding Department of Commerce appeal of Line 3
- Letter of Support for HF 1606 – Funding Bus Rapid Transit
- Letter of Support for HF 2061 – Fully Funding the Forever Green Initiative
- Letter of Support for 100% Clean and Equitable Energy Bill HF0700
Loon Commons Blog
Our community blog, which includes weekly articles from our Environmental Insider newsletter.
- Court orders computer search for MPCA information on PolyMet
- MPCA completes assessment of all Minnesota watersheds, finds many lacking
- US to start Paris Agreement withdrawal, Minnesota keeps moving forward
- Railroad proposes to take MN water southwest
- Court continues PolyMet permit suspension, thanks to tribal and environmental advocacy