Stay up-to-date on a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills and proposals.
- Letter to the House: Please oppose bill that blocks adoption of Groundwater Protection Rules not approved by the Legislature
- Letter to House Job Growth and Energy Affordability Committee Regarding HF 3759 Hearing and Line 3 Testimony
- Letter to Legislators: Please Vote NO on HF 3759 Enbridge Line 3 Pipeline Approval Bill
- Letter: Please Vote NO on Wild Rice Waters and Nullifying of Water Quality Standards
- Clean Water Council Funding Letter
A weekly newsletter update of articles and briefs from our Coalition, including upcoming environmental events and jobs.
- Insider: March 16
- Insider: March 2, 2018
- Insider: February 23, 2018
- Insider: February 16, 2018
- Insider: February 2, 2018