Stay up-to-date on a variety of environmental and conservation issues with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership
The latest news released from the Minnesota Environmental Partnership.
Letters to Lawmakers
The Minnesota Environmental Partnership’s coalition letters to lawmakers are a great source of information on environmental bills and proposals.
- Letter to the PUC regarding second Line 3 Environmental Impact Statement
- Letter of support for HF 973 – Restoring the MPCA Citizens’ Board
- Letter of Opposition to SF 1757 — Defunding Department of Commerce appeal of Line 3
- Letter of Support for HF 1606 – Funding Bus Rapid Transit
- Letter of Support for HF 2061 – Fully Funding the Forever Green Initiative
Loon Commons Blog
Our community blog, which includes weekly articles from our Environmental Insider newsletter.
- How the Legislature can bond for climate this session
- Can we protect nature by giving it legal rights?
- 2020 Legislative Session begins Tuesday
- Minnesotans tell PUC: Line 3 would be a disaster
- PUC has second chance to make the right call on Line 3