One of the greatest protections that our state’s resources have is the willingness of Minnesotans to speak up in their defense. That’s the core belief of the Minnesota Environmental Partnership, and we’ve made it our mission to help as many Minnesotans as possible participate in decision making and our state’s democracy.
This page provides a list of rulemaking comment periods, important petitions, critical issues to raise with lawmakers, and other opportunities to raise your voice for Minnesota’s future. We invite you to participate in any and all opportunities to speak up that interest you!
- Visit the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (PUC) comment period website to comment on various energy and utility issues.
- The discussion of Xcel Energy’s Integrated Resource Plan is open for comment now. This plan is of critical importance to the state’s energy future.
- Visit the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency’s (MPCA) public notices website to comment on permits that may affect the environment near you.
- Comment now on the MPCA’s reports on Minnesota River water quality. This will help ensure that this vital, troubled watershed can be restored.
- The Legislative-Citizen Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCCMR) is seeking input for a strategic plan that will guide funding from the Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund (ENRTF) for the next six years. Use this survey to help guide future funding.