Join the Women’s Environmental Network for our annual networking event! All genders are welcome. Attendees can expect the following:
- Meet one-on-one with the organizations sponsoring our event
- See how their positions relate to and intertwine with the environment.
- Find out what it takes to perform their job and what courses in college helped them.
- Learn about types of environmental jobs opportunities in a variety of business sectors.
- Bring your resume. Career professionals will be available to assist you with ideas.
- Talk to others who have found jobs in the environmental field.
- Find out what types of environmental jobs are offered by these companies and how to prepare for them in the future.
Please visit our website for more information and to register.