Learn about solar energy and its benefits for your home, or small business. We’ll take you through the technology, economics, financing, and more, including how the solar co-op saves you money and time on going solar.
• Solar 101. The basics of how solar systems work to produce clean, renewable energy.
• The cost of going solar and financing options. This includes a review of the federal tax credit for going solar, incentives available to all Xcel energy customers and additional incentive available to Minneapolis residents.
• How the solar co-op saves you money and time on going solar.
The co-op is free to join and members are *not* obligated to buy solar panels.
Co-op members get:
• a free review of your roof to see if solar panels will work for you
• one-on-one support for all your questions about going solar
• an individualized proposal for solar at a bulk rate
Find out more with no obligations and from the comfort of home. This will be a live presentation so bring your questions about solar and we’ll answer them!
Learn more about the solar co-op at: www.solarunitedneighbors.org/twincities.