The Mississippi Watershed Management Organization (MWMO) and Hennepin County
invite you to attend the grand openings of the
MWMO’s new Community Facility
Lowry Avenue Bridge
Be a part of this historic celebration.
- See how our landscape saves, resuses and cleans stormwater.
- Tour sustainable design featuresof our new facility.
- Visit our Machinery Hill of stormwater — featuring a vactor truck, monitoring boat and more.
- Watch a video of the old Lowry Bridge blow up and the new bride rise.
- Step inside a giant water bubble!
- Take a free commemorative photo.
- Make your own non-toxic cleaning solution.
- Free Segway rides.
- Meet the mascot Water Drop.
- Arts and crafts
- Face painting
- And more!
Food and beverages available for purchase from local food trucks.
Transit and Parking Options:
- Street parking
- Ride Metro Transit (#11, 22, and 32)
- Park in the RSP lot at 1300 Marshall Street N.E. and take the free shuttle to the MWMO
Visit us online at: www.mwmo.org and join us on Facebook and Twitter.