Whether you’re meeting with elected officials, forming a coalition with other nonprofits or engaging voters, the job of advocating for your nonprofit is a year-long proposition. Luckily, the 2013 Nonprofit Advocacy Webinar Series provides twelve convenient opportunities to hone your advocacy skills throughout the year.
Join the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits each month for this engaging, FREE webinar series exploring key nonprofit advocacy rules, strategies and outcomes. Tackling many of the strategies essential for advocacy success, this series represents the perfect opportunity to learn from nonprofit leaders with expertise in developing a policy plan, getting bills passed, using the media and more!
Save the following dates on your calendar and join us for a lively discussion each month in 2013!
• Feb. 27: Working in Coalitions
• Mar. 20: Understanding the Minnesota State Budget
• Apr. 24: Advocating through the Media
• May 22: Working with Members of Congress
• June 26: MN 2013 Legislative Session Wrap-Up
• July 31: Civic Engagement and Local Elections
• Aug. 28: Building a Grassroots Strategy
• Sept. 25: Working with Your Board to Develop a Policy Plan
• Oct. 30: Fundraising for Advocacy
• Nov. 20: Evaluating Advocacy
Each hour-long webinar is FREE and can be accessed from anywhere around the state. RSVP today!