There is something happening every day this week at the Capitol related to the Protect Our Great Outdoors initiative. Here’s what’s currently scheduled:
- Informational hearing (i.e. no voting) on HF 1221, the Clean Energy Minnesota efficiency bill, in the House Energy committee (see Wednesday).
- Presentation by Conservation Minnesota on environmental and conservation funding in Minnesota to the House Environment Finance Committee
- Expected vote on SF 480, the Clean Energy Minnesota biofuels bill in the Senate Energy Committee.
- Expected vote on HF 375, The Global Warming Mitigation Act of 2007, in the House Environment Policy Committee
- Expected vote on HF 1221, the energy efficiency bill mentioned above, in the House Energy Committee.
- Discussion on SF 997, the Clean Energy Minnesota efficiency bill, in the Senate Energy Committee. Vote may not occur until next week.
- Expected vote on HF 589, the Clean Energy Minnesota biofuels bill, in the House Environment Policy committee.
- Discussion of environmental funding in the Senate Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources Budget Division committee.
You can also keep an eye on the Protect Our Great Outdoors legislation on the MEP bill status webpage.