We are seeking interns in a variety of specialties throughout the state.
Being an intern at the DNR provides you with the opportunity to put your education to practice. You will work with a team of dedicated professionals to create a healthy, sustainable, livable Minnesota for generations to come.
Opportunities will be available to apply online from January 3 – 31, 2022.
- Competitive salary of $15.00 per hour
- 20-40 hours per week
- Starting dates in May and June
- Opportunities located throughout the state of Minnesota
- Academic credit may be available
- Log onto the Minnesota Careers website at www.mn.gov/careers
- Enter “intern” in the Keywords field on the Job Search Page
- Select “Natural Resources Dept” in the “Agency” column on the left side of the page
- Choose the internship(s) you’re interested in
- Click the apply button to submit your application
FIND YOUR PATH-FIND IT IN NATURE!