Are you someone who appreciates the outdoors, is detail-oriented, and enjoys leading a team? Path Light Pro is seeking a dynamic and talented Area Manager to join our team! Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety, quality assurance, and energy solutions that improve lives. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the outdoors and our sense of pride!
We’re seeking a motivated Area Manager to help build our dynamic service firm. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with clients at all levels within organization (decision maker, executive, purchasing, field leadership, etc.)
- Assemble and maintain weekly site inspection schedule and driving routes for Compliance Field Consultants, including daily reference of area rainfall.
- Responsible for the performance in relationship to the market(s) managed.
- Conduct daily calls and written correspondence with Compliance Field Consultants (CFCs).
- Perform regular audits on CFC sites including checking that updates are made to all Stormwater onsite records, including SWPPP logs, site BMP maps, required site postings, OSHA Safety compliance, Quality Assurance, and IECC Energy Compliance.
- Assist CFCs in area with inspection coverage as needed.
- Conduct construction site evaluations to verify that proper erosion and sediment control practices (BMPs), safety measures, energy code requirements and recordkeeping are in compliance with regulations as needed for coverage of area.
- Train, support, and develop CFCs. Responsible for hiring, coaching, firing.
- Ensure Quarterlies are completed for clients in a timely manner where applicable.
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic systems and onsite recordkeeping book (SWPPP/OSHA/QA/IECC).
- Regularly review FieldAware for proper scheduling and CFC entries and modify as needed.
- Relate specific requirements of state and local regulations to client onsite personnel.
- Consult with client’s management to stay ahead of potential compliance issues and recommend solutions to help efficiency and operations.
- Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with clients and co-workers.
- Return all calls and emails from clients the same business day they are received.
- Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, bringing solutions on improvements and being a problem solver.
- Educate clients on all of Path Light Pro services as well as work with Path Light Pro management to bring additional value to clients related to new services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical equivalent
- Strong knowledge of NPDES construction storm water regulations, OSHA Safety compliance, Quality Assurance, and IECC Energy compliance
- 1-3 years of management experience
- Knowledge of general construction and environmental regulations is a plus
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to walk up and down inclines and on uneven land/ground
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- Positive team player
- Must be able to travel and work at remote sites
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.