You are invited to an exciting full-day workshop on Friday, April 1 to learn practical monarch habitat restoration practices for agricultural lands.
What you’ll learn:
- Monarch biology, habitat requirements,installation & enhancement opportunities
- Benefits of on-farm habitat beyond monarch conservation
- Case studies of habitat installations on a variety of farms in MN, WI, and IA
- Farm Bill Programs & funding opportunities
- Native seed availability and mix design
Free Event but Registration Required Register today at: http://tinyurl.com/monarchsonfarmsworkshop