Whether you are completely new to the idea of sustainability or already living green, this interactive beginner’s workshop will give you a fresh and inspiring perspective.
Through slideshow presentations, hands-on projects, small group work, and lively conversation, you will:
– learn what permaculture is
– explore the principles of permaculture and how they relate to one another
– see examples of permaculture in action
– do an observation walk or another similar hands-on activity
– discover more resources for continuing your journey
We will utilize a variety of teaching styles to encourage and engage all types of learners. Instructors have national/international experience & present a broad perspective
Recommended reading: “An Introduction to Permaculture” on the Permaculture Activist web site: http://www.permacultureactivist.net/intro/PcIntro.htm“
For more info and to register, go to (http://www.pricoldclimate.org/events/sustaining-your-landscape-series/product/55-intro-to-permaculture) Questions? Email email@example.com.