Today’s Topics: Development, Energy, Mining, Open Space, Transportation, and Water.
- Detroit Lakes Tribune: Developer sues county over no. of boat slips
- St. Cloud Times: Sartell’s new rules address habitat
- Winona Daily News: Panel discusses changes to bluffland ordinance
- Timberjay Newspapers: Input sought on route for new power line
- Timberjay Newspaper Letter: Sulfide mining on the Iron Range…boon or bane?
(The author is with MEP member group Northeastern Minnesotans for Wilderness)
- Delano Eagle: Independence to ask Metro Council for open space answers
- South Crow River News: Friends of Elm Creek promote greenway
- Star Tribune: Transportation-funding amendment is clear as mud
- Bemidji Pioneer: Tribal waters at issue: Red Lakers, GOP discuss sovereignty
- Mesabi Daily News Editorial: Beach, public both shut down